Monday, January 17, 2011

Boredom

Jan 17th  I've never been the type of person to get bored.  I always can find something to do and if I can't well I invent a project, much to Dan's unhappiness :)  Well, I'm bored now.  Even on days where I don't feel my best I'm bored.  Daytime tv is the worst.  I won't let myself watch HGTV anymore.  I don't feel well enough to start a project and right now I really hate to ask Dan to do it for me.  For a while, every night when Dan came in, I would have a list of little "home improvements" I would like for him to do.  I could tell by his expression that maybe I better hang back for awhile :)  I did start watching the cooking channel but this posed a bigger problem.  I really don't feel like cooking much and when I do feel like working in the kitchen it's hard to cook when food doesn't taste normal to me.  It's hard to be a good cook when food tastes like metal.  So much for taste testing.  hahaha  Since one of the things I can taste is salt, most of my meals would be preserved forever with the amount of salt I put in them I'm sure some of the dinners I've fed to Dan... well let's just say, I think he's put himself on a diet.  Self preservation maybe.

3 comments:

  1. My offer to come over any time still stands:) I will come and hang out, or pick you up if you want to get out of the house :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron said you should get on Frontierville and play. He wants to be neighbors....lol...I can come over anytime too and hang out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about you watch the twins for a day! LOL! Have you tried cross stitching or something like that?

    ReplyDelete