Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Accept the Change

March 9th  Went to dinner with my friends and Dan.  Appetite is starting to come back a little.  Still no spicy yet, but give it time.  My cousins sent me chocolate covered strawberries.  My favorite.  I can definitely eat them.  I'll be the fattest cancer patient ever :)  
I lost another finger nail today.  So gross.  Once they all fall off I'll start growing my new ones though so I'm hoping they fall off soon.  It's going to be a year of all kinds of growth, physically, spiritually and emotionally.  Since I've never been one to accept change well I figure this is my opportunity to learn all about change at it's utmost.  I'm sure with help and love from my friends and family that I will learn to love change.
Dan and I have decided we have a motto:  We will remember it always,

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
To change the things I can
and the strength to know the difference.

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful inside and out! Don't ever forget that. We all love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete