Sunday, March 13, 2011

Confusion

March 13th  I woke up this morning feeling a little edgy.  I'm guessing it due to the surgery getting so close.  I think most people feel this way whenever you have anything coming up, whether it's something at work, home etc.  A few of my family are going to be here soon from out of state.  Can't wait to see them.  Too bad I won't be able to visit with them the entire time.  I feel a little cheated on this visit.  I guess they will have to make another trip up here very soon.  I have actually been hearing from a lot of people lately.  So many friends and family wanting to give me their support.  It's amazing how many people remember me. 
A funny thing happened at CVS yesterday,  the cashier asked me if I was suffering from "chemo brain".  I started laughing.  I've been saying I have chemo brain but didn't really believe it till now :)  I'm going to use this excuse for a very long time :)  I asked her why she asked, she said because I had a blank look on my face.  How funny was that?  I must have really looked confused.  I know, not much different than normal right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patti, I am thinking about you...let me know if you need anything.

    Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti you are a truly strong person. I really admire you. I am praying and thinking about and so is Bert. Hope you feel better real soon Rita

    ReplyDelete