Monday, May 2, 2011

Quiet Time

May 2nd  This is beginning my 2nd week of radiation.  I see the doctor every Monday, I guess just to be sure everything is going as expected.   I seem to be a little "sunburned" but not too bad.  I was out in the sun this weekend, well Saturday, but I have to stay covered up. 
My sister left yesterday to go back home.  She's has been with me for about a month.  The house seems awfully quiet now.  Just me and ole Hank again.  I feel like I winding down now and things have sorta quieted for me.  I sleep quite a bit during the day but not a lot of illness other than headaches.  I would like to buy a bicycle.  I think I need to get exercise, at least a little.  I tried walking but my feet just won't allow it yet.  I think if I could ride a bike, maybe to the end of the road and back, it may help to give me a little energy.  I'm not sure if I went back to work right now, that I would have the energy to walk from the parking lot up to the 3rd floor.   Maybe I should get a scooter :)

2 comments:

  1. A scooter would be FUN! Maybe I will get one too and we scoot around together! :)

    Love & Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want go scooting too :)
    Patti, I have a stationery bike you could have if you want it.....let me know...Aaron and I can bring it out for you.
    Miss you, love you, Dawn

    ReplyDelete