Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life on hold

Dec 22nd.  Wednesday.... I really don't like Wednesdays.  I usually wake up feeling good but it's always in the back of my mind that I only have a few hours.  Chemo comes around 1pm every 2nd Wednesday and I know that I will have to put my life on hold for many days.  I think I finally have my Christmas done as well as it's going to be.  Dan really stepped in and did the majority this year. 
If I don't get to write before Christmas, I hope that each and everyone of you have a very blessed holiday.  Enjoy your families, near and far and Never forget to tell those people that you love them.  Today is never too soon to share your love.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Patti!!
    I wish there was something I could do to help you.
    Thinking of you always.....love you, Dawn

    ReplyDelete