Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weary

Nov 30th  Tuesday, okay, I think I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.  A friend of mine that is a cancer survivor, told me that each time you have a chemo treatment add one day to feeling bad.  Are you kidding me?  I have chemo every two weeks.  With this scenario there will come a time when I never feel like me.  That surely isn't right?? I've never really been one to lay around.  My one "gift" that I've always felt God gave me was being overactive.  I want to move all the time.  I have to always have a project going, much to Dan's dismay, hahaha.  Is this what I will become?  Someone that goes to bed at 8pm?  Someone that takes naps after going to the store?  It doesn't sound like me.  Is this the new me?  I can't believe it is.  When do you get the zest for life back?  6 months right :)
Thank goodness for the holidays, I love them.  I'm sure with all the festivities I will work through the tiredness.  I love Christmas and all that it entails... lights, parties, family and PRESENTS :)  With Christmas also comes snow.  I guess if I have to be tired this will be the perfect time right?  Maybe if I hybernate until summer I'll be back to myself or maybe a new and improved self.  We can all use improvement right?

1 comment: