Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crazy day

Nov 3rd.  Wow what a crazy day.  Had to meet with the HR dept at work.  A bunch of info that I'm sure I won't remember.  My wonderful boss sat with me to help with keeping the info straight.  Hopefully when all of this gets going at full force she'll help me remember. 
This was my last full day of work for awhile.  Hopefully, all of my members got the help they need.  I tried to call everyone to let them know that I will be in and out of the office for awhile.  Not the best move professionally but it will have to work for awhile.  Money worries are hanging out in my mind right now but I just have to try and not worry.  Not the easiest thing to do.  Cancer sure has a crazy way of screwing with every aspect of you life.  It doesn't leave any section unturned.
Okay, so the nurse called from Dr Cam's office and said we are moving forward with the surgery on Friday.  I thought I had been told they are going to postpone that for while and begin chemo instead.  The girl at his office seemed to not know anything about that so she said she would call me back.  About 2 hrs later, and let me say 2 hours of driving my coworkers nuts with my craziness, Dr Cam himself called me.  What a great doctor.  He said he was so sorry for the confusion.  Tests all day on Thursday, Port only on Friday, tests again on Tuesday and Chemo on Wednesday.  Seems like a pretty full calendar. 
Oh yea, have I told you I think cancer sucks!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What cancer CANNOT do ...

    It cannot cripple Love ...
    it cannot shatter Hope ...
    it cannot corrode Faith ...
    it cannot destroy Peace ...
    it cannot kill Friendship ...
    it cannot suppress Memories ...
    it cannot silence Courage ...
    it cannot invade the Soul ...
    it cannot steal eternal Life ...
    it cannot conquer the SPIRIT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti- you are not driving us crazy! I am sure I am driving YOU crazy with all my questions. I love your idea to blog.

    I wish we were with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have this blog and I echo Celeste and Christy! We all love you and are here for you!

    ReplyDelete